Amazon Echo Show 5 (1st Generation)
See and do more with Alexa
Echo Show connects to Alexa to give you vivid visuals on a 5.5” screen with crisp full sound—all in a compact design that fits in any room, in any home. See on-screen lyrics with Amazon Music. Set alarms and timers. Catch up on news highlights and film trailers. Check the weather and traffic before you head out.
Entertainment for every part of your day
Catch up on today’s news and sports highlights. Watch TV series on Prime Video and Netflix. Follow step-by-step recipes. See song lyrics (UK only) and album art with Amazon Music. The perfect size to bring all this and more to any room, at a glance.
Connect with others
You can call almost anyone hands-free, including UK mobile and residential numbers (from UK only. Emergency calling not supported), other Echo devices, and the Alexa app. Also, make video calls to other Echo devices with a screen or the Alexa app.
You can also link Alexa with your EE and Vodafone UK mobile phone account to ask Alexa to make and answer your mobile calls.
With the Drop-In feature enabled for room-to-room calling, quickly connect with Echo devices in your home. Let your household know when dinner is ready, ask someone for help with a chore or remind the kids to go to sleep—without having to raise your voice.
More ways to control your privacy
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. For example, on Echo Show 5, you can turn off the mics and camera with the press of a button, or slide the built-in cover to easily close the camera. You also have control over your voice recordings. You can view, hear or delete them at any time.
Make your home smarter
Manage compatible smart home devices on the simple interactive display, or use your voice. Control lights and switches, set thermostats and view security cameras.
Rise and shine the smart way
Use the ambient sunrise lighting feature to get your day started right. You can also choose from several fun clock face designs.
Alexa has skills
With tens of thousands of skills (and counting), Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and help you do more like play True or False or learn something new with wikiHow. Just say, “Alexa, help me get started with skills”.
Stock up with Alexa
When you are running low on household essentials, Alexa makes it easy to refill your fridge or replenish your pantry. You can add everything from AA batteries to courgette noodles to your shopping list, reorder favourite products from Amazon, or ask Alexa the status of your recent orders.
- Display: 5.5" touchscreen
- Camera: 1 MP camera with 720 HD video recording and a built-in cover.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-topeer) Wi-Fi networks. WiFi 6 (802.11ax) is not currently supported
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Show 5 or from Echo Show 5 to your Bluetooth Speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Max OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring Pin codes are not supported.
- Audio: Full range 1.65 built-in speaker. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers (audio cable not included).
- System Requirments: Echo Show 5 comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Andriod, and IOS devices, and is also accessible via your web browser. Certain skills and services are subject to change, may not be available in all areas, and may require separate subscriptions or other fees.
- Setup Technology: Amazon Wi-Fi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their Wi-Fi network in a few easy steps. Wi-fI simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter.
- Processor - MediaTek MT 8163
1 x Amazon Echo Show 5 (1st Generation)
1 x Power adaptor (15.0W)
1 x Cable (1.5 m)
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x Things to Try card.